Presentation 2004

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

As it looks like clubrooms might be too small next year , a question?.

How many members would support holding the presentation in a hotel, somewhere within cycling distance so we could make a weekend of it.

With most hotels struggling to fill accomodation in January we could get a good deal (approx. £30 per person DBB) If we get hotel with leisure facilities wifes/husbands ( PC) can swim sauna etc.

If an interest is shown we can start a saving plan so as people could pay up over the year to spread cost.

Please let me know if this idea is worth pursuing :rockband

kenny,

my aunt works for the glynhill hotel and she has superior authority in some capacity (in other words i dont have clue if she is a manager or higher?)

she has done favours for people before such as organise night out and offer them calorie burning facilities.

ill check with her and get back to you on that!

p.s. kenny wee mark whitehead was going to drop that frame of at your bit tonight.

i asked him if he could bring it down to the clubrooms for 7ish?

[email protected]>

cheers stevie .b.

Good idea Kenny. Are we going with a January date from now on? I know most presentations are held in November/December but the other night worked well with a great turnout.

Can we go for somewhere at the limit of my range so I can get at least one decent run in? How about the Erskine Bridge Hotel?