Sunday 13 1 08

redflash

• 2023 Subscriptions

On call this weekend, missing the pouring rain and blowing westerly with the 30 milers. Still at least the black ice will have gone :lol:

Had to walk home on Friday night for last two miles due to black ice, could hardly walk never mind cycle :shock:

cheers

duncan

ps. waiting for the write up of todays epic

:oops: don't feel so bad now knowing i wasn't alone backing off from this morns splash around... took one look at eight and thought :angryfire what a pi####. another week missed.. will be turning the pedals.... monday 14.00 hrs for 20/30 miles...anyone interested ? form river inn..back road to kilmacolm via golf course.. to poss lochwinnoch, :shock: weather permitting,or may cut off torr rd at bridge of weir, then brookfield, linwood and return houston. Oh ya dancer !

Had to walk home on Friday night for last two miles due to black ice

Know how you feel. I decided to abandon my bike at work on Friday and get the train home, when I went out into the car park at 6pm and saw how icy it was. I've already come a cropper once this winter, and I'm fed up sewing bits of Scotchlite into my jacket to cover up the tears!

Oh ya dancer ! picked them up from john's earlier today, looked at box and thought their hellishly narrow i'll never stay on them, then discovered they had to be assembled...still awfy narrow.. :-? now in garage and have left bikes on wall with rollers on floor to see what developes! will try out wed pm but not wearing crash test dummy top in case it gets damaged. :-P