Astro is back

Kenny MacDonald

Kenny,

I fancy a crack at this polo, Kenny Steele told me it must be easy 'cos even girls play it !! And that its played on a pitch, so no hills.

Where, when and what do I need to bring?

Davie Raymond

That's an absolutele disgrace. I said no such thing and I'll be instructing my lawyers in the morning. :-x:-x:-x:-x

Just for the record I may have been quoted as saying something along the lines of 'it must be easy 'cos even Yeoman plays it' but even that I'm not sure of saying. Although it is probably safer to say :lol:

I may give it a go some time as well. I quite enjoyed the 5 mins trial I had the other week

• Members

Both of you are welcome to come along to Linwood sports centre , I am waiting on Pat confirming start time but should be 6:30pm .

ps Yes girls do play and after reading above comment it will be fun watching you both incurring the wrath of "Dawn"

To quote her :- "bike polo the only sport where hormonal :uzi women get to attack men with big wooden mallets and its all legal ;-) "

Think I need to get a lawyer as well, anyone who has witnessed me on a polo pitch (it doen't happen very often these days) will know that i don't play I just take part :grin:

Great news about the pricing - well done to all involved.

I hope to be there on Friday night - need finish putting a bike together for the Warnlochhead trip so as long as I've finished I'll be there on Friday.

Pat do you need a lift?

cheers