Club Organised Open 25 - Help Needed

man5e

I am organising an open 25 mile time trial on behalf of the club on Sunday 2 September. This event has run for the past few years and is at the Eglinton Park circuit on the outskirts of Kilwinning.

I need marshals to help and am asking for about 8 volunteers. This will be between 8-1230 on the day

I know there are other events on that weekend however in order for the event to go ahead I do need your help.

This is the only Scottish Cycling event organised by the club this year.

Can you please reply here or vie PM

Thanks in advance

Guest Jim Daly

Paul

Bad news, I'm afraid. Your conveniant excuse for not doing the Div 1 race has just evaporated. See Braveheart notice below:

Jim

"The Wanlockhead Road Race has had to be moved this years from Sunday the 2nd September to Saturday the 1st of September, due to a clash with a car rally on the Sunday in the Sanquhar area.

This has been at the request of Dumfries and Galloway Police.

All other details in terms of start times, course etc. are the same

Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

Thanks to those who have volunteered.

Probably need about 8 marshalls to run the event safely so I am relying on those who have replied here and anyone else who might be free from 8 till 1230 on the day.

Anyone fancy pushing off ( :smash ) or time recorder? Darryl and Chung have enjoyed the latter in the last 2 years - you need a mobile fone for this