Video night (& Alpe D'Heuz wannabes)

Shazy

Dear Intrepid Alpe D'Heuzers :oops: and Video buffs :shock:

The discussion on the Alpe D'Heuz trip and a Video night will be taking place….

The place - Clubrooms

The time - Friday 12th Dec - 7pm

Video: Bring a beer or two :wink: and enjoy an evening of watching and talking about cycling :o (better than Friday night telly anyway!). Video still to be decided.

The Alpe D'Heuz trip: Time to book those places, The cost - £50 per bed! First 10 to pay up get a bed :P - any more are on the floor :? (may provide a discount if you bring your own mattress!) (£50 covers the accommodation cost in total - if all 10 places are full, they'll even be a little left over for some French beverages!)

Cheers

Shazy

Shazz

I'm an intrepid Alpe D'Huezer and a bit of a video buff: D

But I am not prepared to miss East Enders, Have I got News for You or Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.

How dare you slag off Friday night telly, it is what makes getting through the week bearable. :D:D

Can I give you the money this weekend instead?

ps does the chalet have a telly with satellite so that I can keep up with the soaps?

At 50 quid this might be a rather well attended event.I will be camping out overnight on thursday to make sure of my place so if anyone wants to join me feel free,bring a gun or a big stick as it's a wild place at night down there!.I do not have a printer at home so if someone would be kind enough to print out flight times and prices for B.A. it will give us valuable info.Any other travel options and prices should be discussed too.Shaz could you confirm dates for arrival and departure so that travel can be sorted,dont want to arrive a day late do we?!!.VIDEOS!! Im sure Stevie has a few stashed away but if ladies are gonna be present then maybe leave them till another time mate!! :lol: .

• Members

This Friday will be combined with Christian's leaving party , so bring along some booze and any presents you have for the big frenchman. Cycling videos will be shown and a party atmosphere is on the cards. Hope we can get a good attendance to see the big man away. he leaves officially on 22nd. but it was felt this date suited both him and majority of Sunday run stalwarts.

See you on friday

kenny MacD