Sunday 19th August transmitter hill/ troon

• 2023 Subscriptions
1 minute ago, Alan McLean said:

I have recently used the iPhone Find Friends app to stalk and ambush the bunch while following Chung. Highly recommended. Just takes swapping of phone numbers.

So long as the stalker and stalkee are in phone range you can follow and ambush.

You can stalk/be stalked for predetermined time so you're not followed the day after.

Of course if your mate straps their phone to a plane like in Con Air then all kinds of hilarious misunderstandings might occur.

The last time I saw Chung he looked haunted & kept glancing over his shoulder. Makes sense now.

I’m actually going to take my sim out of my “burner” phone & throw them into a river, from a fog clad bridge. Like they do in the movies. Just to avoid becoming your stalkee.

although you’ve likely put a microchip under my skin....

Sorry Marco , didn't quite realise it was you the first time and you were disguised with your mini bunch, and I assumed heading homeward, when I  returned on my fruitless smash through Moscow , Galston, etc - we could have had a relaxed coffee in Stewarton !  Next time.

No worries Darryl - didn't post so of course it was always a possibility. Good luck to all Marmotters. - lovely spot Argeles.

No worries Al, you passed me the first time as you headed to Stewarton from Fenwick. Clearly had your tail up and motoring some - so much so I didn't realise it was your good self until iI spied the Boardman frame which gave it away as you zipped past. My groupetto was 3 former racing boys who lent me a wheel until Dunlop out of misplaced sympathy before haring on up the road toward Uplawmoor.