Shimano Di2 cable routing

DavieB

So I decided to fit it today couldn't find the instructions and cabled up in what I considered to be the most logical fashion......however later did find the right manual on web and have following query..

The 3 port junction box (A) which is suspended off the stem has ports arranged in an inverted triangle - two at top one at the bottom. Following logic I assembled with the cables routed from the shifters going into the top two ports thus achieving symmetry and used the single (bottom) port to run the longer cable to the inner frame. However the manual appears to show a different routing arrangement with the LH shifter entering the leftmost port and the RH shifter plugged into the bottom port so they are effectively running sequentially from left to right so to speak - anybody know which one is right?

Also the inner frame junction box (4 port)  it would appear from the manual that it is immaterial which cable goes where - again is this correct?

Can't try anything unfortunately as the build has been postponed for the sake of a compatible braze on adapter ....drat!

Cheers,

Davie