Brian's Coaching

man5e

Just like to thank Brian for his time, enthusiasm and the manner in which he dealt with his audience of largely novices.

Despite being the comfortable (!) winner of the worst set up award at least I have a chance to get it right before the racing season starts. And Ive started already :)

Would strongly encourage every member to go to the next sessions and I'm sure that those who do will pick up some useful advice.

I for one very much enjoyed Fridays session.

Totally agree with Ian. A very informative and interesting session. I think it would be fair to say that with a few tweaks of the old spanner and allen key some of us will get an almost immediate increase in performance. Now that can't be bad !

Cheers Brian

Jim B

I couldn't agree more with what has been said.Everyone should come along at least once as Brian is giving up his valuable time and deserves support even in the way of a donation however small towards the Braveheart Cycling fund.Do not think that if you do not compete that you shouldn't come along as even setting your bike up correctly can make a massive difference,so see you at next seminar.

Like the others I would say that this was a very informative night and shouldn't be missed.

Not sure that Ian's was the worst set up, I think I can challenge him.

Anyone want to buy a Bianchi frame - idealy you will be a few inches shorter than me, I'll even throw in a Bianchi top 2002 colours that I only wore once (on Harry's Hundred) :D:D:D

See you all there next time.

Alan,

On reflection I would probably concede that you came off worse than I did. The only measurement which was right for me was the size of the frame so at least my corrective actions are not likely to involve vast amounts of greenbacks.

Look forward to the next session where apparently my black pudding supper (that I consumed on Friday night) is due to fall into the "AVOID" category - i do not belive it :cry::cry: