Extra:Reliability ride on 19th Feb 2017, newer/prospective members encouraged!

Alan McLean

• Committee

Hi, any newer or prospective members who are bike fit are encouraged to join our third Reliability ride tomorrow. I will be there to welcome newcomers and give some tips on bunch riding. Please see the separate thread for route details.

The Reliabilities are non-supported rides which are a test of early season fitness and self-sufficiency so we won't have a coffee stop or other rest without very good reason. This means that you should be able to ride for about 3.5-4 hours carrying your food and drink and be able to access it on the move. You'll also need a spare tube etc.

I will do my best to ensure that the group is kept together for as long as possible and that newer people are not left behind.

Either post here or PM me tonight if unsure you are up for it but keen to try. It is a pretty flat ride and weather looks benign so hope to see some of you attempting the 60 mile distance for the first time.

See you at clubrooms at 0855.

Alan

Membership Secy