Pactimo Club Kit Shop open until August 14th

JaneF

Club Store now open!! Will be open until midnight on August 14th

One important thing, if people are using a visa debit, they should inform their bank otherwise their purchase transaction will be blocked by their bank as believing to be fraud.  We are a US based clothing company and so banks will block the transaction to protect the client.  When banks are informed prior to placing the order with us transactions go through with no incident.  Please do inform the team otherwise their cards will be blocked.  Visa and Mastercard are accepted but not American Express.  ENTERED ORDERS CAN'T BE CANCELLED, if a wrong size is entered we can alter it BEFORE we close the team store but not after the store has been closed.

Please pop along to Cafe Sempre http://www.siemprebicyclecafe.com  to try on garments for size before ordering. Different products may fit differently so please ensure you try the correct style of garment. No garments can be exchanged unless faulty.

Enter  https://teamstore.pa...m/stores/select  click my team store, then input "johnstoneas the password

The system will ask the person to register on-line and then your items will appear..If you have purchased before you will be able to log back in. Any problems doing this, check you still have the same email address, PM me and I will try and resolve .

Items price is exclusive of VAT and at the end of the shopping transaction the system will add VAT and 2% shipment per each single order.

We are sourcing a jacket from an alternative supplier which should be available to order in September.

Happy Shopping!

The next opportunity to order kit will be Spring 2017.