Track league 9th March

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Frustrating night for me, eliminated in the devil when i dont think i should have been, missed the break in the scratch (a break that didnt even need to attack to get established) then tried to race the points race hard but i couldnt really sprint nor attack properly due to still feeling the effects of the cramp i got on sunday!  Oh well there's always next week!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Usual belter of an evening. Me, Billy Iain and big Al in the DA group. Results were a bit hard to come by for the usual protagonists tonight with a pretty rapid group. First up devil where I burned almost a full box of matches to get 7th. I emptied the matchbox completely in the scratch to finish 7th again behind Iain in 6th. No matches left half way through the final 50 laps points race and legs turned to rubber necessitating a strategic withdrawal.

All grand fun as always.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hard night in the C group. Nowhere in the course de prime, a tactical error in the devil saw me leave after only 6 or 7 laps, then finished 6th or 7th in the points race and the scratch. A good nights racing, thoroughly enjoyable.

Not a bad night for the oldest rider at tonight's track league.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good fun but not good

Devil sat at the back playing assassin which I am not lasted 8 laps

Scratch put on 100 inch gear race was fast not so fast fast not so fast so bad race for big gear, race split tried to pull it back a bit then went to the back

Missed the points had to get home to get my stuff ready for the gym and work