Track league 25th Nov

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Dip my toe into the B group was good fun even with old sore legs wouldn't say I competed in the group but was ok for most of it until 3 laps to go in the final race where I cramped up , blaming Charlie for this , but good to get a night racing on the track again roll on next week

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night, First was a scratch i went too early and ended up getting caught / leading it out for the final lap. Next was a devil, just came to the front and tried to last as long as possible, eventually my legs went. Points next, the last couple of weeks a late attack has worked out quite well so i tried it this week after the 2nd last sprint.......died a thousand deaths with about 3 laps remaining, tried to hang on but ended up finishing nowhere. Last was a scratch, tried to remedy the going from too far out problemĀ  but ended up waiting too long to make a move and was far too far back at the end. There was 7 or 8 Jets or Wheelers in the Bs tonight and more in the other races too so a great turnout!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just for a change, only one jet in the C's tonight, Ellie Park going really well.

We had a 12 lap scratch race to start, and finished kind of mid bunch. Did a bit better in the devil, lasting to about the last 5 laps, pleased with that. 24 lap scratch race was next, finishing in the top half. I planned to roll around in the points race since my legs were (are) pretty well shredded, but ended up attacking the second sprint, and doing rather well to hold it on the line. Kind of faded a bit after that, but I'd picked up 5 points and I'm happy with that.