Track league 4 November

• 2023 Subscriptions

Strange night for me, felt comfortable but was nowhere when it mattered so in the end a bit frustrating. Particularly the elimination, 2nd out - i was on the inside and i was looking over my shoulder at riders further back. I'm obviously too fat for the commissaires to see past!

Overall the track league is finding its feet again after the first couple of weeks. Even had some commentary tonight which was a nice touch!  That being said i think the new points system is starting to have a negative impact on the racing. It is also IMO skewed against the points race compared to the other races, although that hasnt really impacted me much considering my less than stellar points race results so far.

• 2023 Subscriptions

We had some 3 lap sprints in the C's. I pulled a 2nd in the heat, putting me into the final, where I finished 5th of 6 in a much quicker time than the heat. Went well in the elimination, lasting to the last 6 with a big sprint effort, then fading out. The scratch race was good, and just got held off to take 4th by a tyre width. The points race by comparison didn't go too well as the earlier efforts extracted their price. Managed to finish, but well down the field.

A better night than last week.