30 Milers Sun 28th Sept

Ken Mac

Hi, I signed up in the hope of being able to do the Largs run but I had a family birthday party that morning so couldn't make it. I did drive past you all at the cycle path at Morrisons on my way home.

I'm interested in joining and just wondering if this run is going ahead and what the target pace is?

Cheers

Chris, hopefully someone will organise this Sundays run, watch the thread in the days to come. Pace would be approx 12-14 mph. Normally route will be around 30 miles, with an option to lengthen the run should all or some wish to do so. Nobody gets dropped or left behind, or left in unfamiliar surroundings, so don't worry about that.

As I say, one of the other group regulars hopefully will take this run on Sunday.

Ken

Chris,

You are welcome along to 3 rides as a prospective member to establish if the JWCC is for you or not. This gives you the opportunity to sample each of our Sunday group rides (30 Milers, Intermediates and Main Bunch).

Should you decide to join our club then doing so in October will cover your membership through to November 2015.

Cheers

Allan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good run today with just Kirsty and myself. Followed the bunch, at an ever-increasing distance, to Stewarton, then headed north towards Newton Mearns. Into Neilston, via Craigton Rd then up Fereneze Rd onto the Braes and down to Cochrane Castle. 41 miles for me and well done to Kirsty for taking on the climb up Ferenze Rd.