Senior Club Member Coaching

Mark O

Guys/Girls

I have now successfully completed the 3rd day of my BC level 2 coaching qualification and subject to my paperwork being given the appropriate rubberstamp I will hopefully have a level 2 coach endorsement on my licence.

In the meantime I am happy to continue providing coaching to the senior members of the club free of charge. The club have paid for me to go throught this process with the sole intention of providing coaching to the senior members, so this is for your benefit and not necessarily mine. My reward is seeing you guys and girls improving your skills and knowledge, being better cycists and enjoying your bike more.

So to that end coaching is available to everyone in the senior club, be you a rank newbie still trying to get to grips with the the whole thing or an old hand who has been doing this for years, but may have picked up bad habits, never be taught how to in the first place or just want to brush up on some aspect of your skills - bear in mind even the top pros in their respective sporting fields get coached.

If you are interested in receiving some coaching get in touch VIA THE PM SYSTEM. Give some idea of what aspect(s) of cycling you'd like coached in and what days/times during the week would suit best, if there is sufficient interest I will prepare sessions based on the responses recieved. Remember this is skills coaching and not fitness or performance coaching, speak to Billy Mac regards that.

In order for these sessions to work best I'd be looking for between 6 and 12 riders. I can not coach a group less than 3. This is also a notable time commitment by me in terms of preparation and 2-3 hours out of my evening or weekend to deliver the sessions. I'm prepared to give this additional time to you, the club members, but only if there is a reciprocal commitment to turn up. You also need to be a full paid club member.

Cheers

Mark