July Confined

All

July Confined

6th Wed. @ 7.30pm - Georgetown - 7.5TT # 1 of 4

13th Wed. @ 7.30pm - Georgetown - 7.5TT # 2 of 4

20st Wed. @ 7.30pm - Georgetown - 7.5TT # 3 of 4

27th Wed. @ 7.30pm - Georgetown - 7.5TT # 4 of 4

Time Keepers required for all 4 events.

I will be on holiday from 8th July to 28th so time keepers and watch please organise amongst your self.

Campbell

Ok folks what a turn out for the Johnstone plus we had a few guests including the Beautiful looking Wendy from the Glasgow Tri Club ;-)

Not Quite as calm a night but the Warm air certainly helps!

1st Stevie Blom 15:23 PB Oh ya dancer !

2nd IronMan 17:49

3rd Vicky Begg 17:54 PB Hello, beer !! 3rd in a row!!!

Tony Doc 18:26

Joyce 22:19

Tony Carrigan 19:49

Wendy Gorman 20:12

Jim Daly 21:04

Alan Holmes 18:47

Liam Rankin 18:52

David Mckellar 20:36

Claire 19:21

Vicky 17:54

Ironman 17:49

Big Dave 19:25

Stevie B 15:23

Tandem Team Aileen / Dennis 18:07

Pete Bennel 18:43

Amanda 20:17

David Mclardie 19:06

I will not be out next Wednesday as i will be doing the Glasgow Wheelers 10 open event at Westferry.

Many thanks to Kenny Steel for time Keeping!!!!!!

Hope you will all be back next week folks.

Keep the confined events going!!!!

Stevie B.

P.s. Vicky i think Jim Cusick has got you fixed to a turbo 24/7 !! :shock: Superb ride again!

I was just keen to finish and get the chocolate, and was delighted that Joyce generously handed her prize around!

Great times from everyone, not a disappointed face around.

Wendy was chuffed with her first time trial effort, and I'm sure she'll equally pleased at your "Beautiful" compliments. What else do you expect, as you know to join the Tri club you must pass an attractiveness test.

Regarding the turbo trainer - nah, I have an intense aversion to them and wouldn't be seen dead in my living room on a push bike!!

Vicky,

I have finally sussed where this speed is coming from. As I passed you the other day there in the Fire engine in deepest Maryhill I soon realised you are one brave girl. You have to put a fire out fast in Mayhill to avoid the neds and their :rockets, :smash and even :uzi and therefore you must also pedal pretty dam quick to avoid them too....

Lets see your time in the Summerston 10 Stevie, aero-dynamic carbon fibre baseball bat optional.....

Ian,

Sadly i have to admit this but living in Johnstone over 10 yrs has made me invincible to neds.

However if they stand in your way just krank it up to 30MPH+ with your pump by your hand and give it Laldie.

Im sure they wont come near you again.

However cycling that route which Vicky does requires Nervs of steel plus when you think about how trouble Firemen get when they get called to false calls etc..

Vicky ,

Your last posting i have to say i agree with everything you say "By The Way" :shock:

Phenomanol stuff Oh ya dancer !

Stevie