Sunday 15th

Darryl Gunson

As the weather forecast is pretty horrible I thought I’d remind you guys that there is track time available between 5.00 and 9.00 on Sunday this week.

I know it’s pretty short notice and I would need to know if you are interested TODAY so I can let the velodrome know to expect you and to arrange for a responsible person to be there (ha ha !! Joke!) .

There is also a session between 9.00 and 1.00 .. but I’ve got a some people from the clubs to make use of that spot …

[email protected]

JANETTE HAZLETT

Janette Hazlett

National Events Officer

Office: 0141 554 6021 | Mobile: 07951 051 891

NEW Address: Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome | Emirates Arena | 1000 London Road | Glasgow | G40 3HY

Facebook | Twitter | Website

2 weeks ago there was meant to be a FWCC session at this time, Glasgow Life decided to shut early and cancelled it. That session went ahead last week instead, with Brian Loye, was very good. This week Janette emailed track league folk, posted on Scottish Cycling Twitter, Facebook and Glasgow life/emirates Facebook that there were 2 4hr sessions going a begging, a club took up this morning's session and J organised a GL coach for tonight (she came along and trained too). It was the Geordie boy coaching, he asked what we wanted so 3 of us did 3x2k pursuit, some did 500's, fat boys did flying laps and 200's. probably about 20 of us altogether