Intermediates

BoydJohnston

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've been posted missing since bailing out on a run a few weeks ago and it's going to be a couple of weeks before I'm out again. So, if anybody else wants to post to see if there are others looking for an intermediate run, please do so.

Hopefully, I'll get back to posting again in a few weeks.

P.S.

There's a CTC run leaving from Gilmour St at 9am on Sunday, which I may do at least part of, depending on how I feel after giving blood a couple of days ago.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Billy, nobody's posting runs for an Intermediate group at the moment, which is why I started this thread. It's difficult to know if there is enough interest to form a viable group.

I'm sure I'm not the only Wheeler who's also a member of the CTC and I don't see anything wrong with making people aware of a run when there is no appropriate club run posted.

• Life Members

Hello Boyd & Tony,

I can't make this one as I've already made arrangements with a few others to explore the Strathblane Hills tomorrow. I enjoyed the run last time out with the CTC riders, very knowledgable & friendly cyclist indeed!

Hope to make it out next time if possible, please keep us informed on any further arrangements!

Have a good run tomorrow, weather looking just fine!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi, Chung. You've supported the intermediate runs really well when they have taken place, which is great - and you've posted some good runs too. However, with Majorca looming, I think it's right that you should be training with that in mind and I'd not expect an intermediate run to be what you need at the moment. Cheers for now.