Saturday 16th March

Iain Cowden

Change of plan for me this week-end due to not getting a start (full field) in the Corrieri Classic 10 mile TT (entirely my own fault for not making my mind up till close to the deadline)! Good luck to Mike Ferguson the only JWCC starter.

So, I will be at Miller St for 9.30am looking for more of the same - 50-60 steady miles. As ever company very welcome.

Thanks

Iain

Andrew, Bill, Mary and I went for a short run this morning in surprisingly fine conditions. Linwood, Georgetown, Ingilston onto the Langbank/Houston Road, back past Formakin, up West Glen Rd to Kilmacolm and back via Quarriers/BOW.

We cut the run a bit short for a variety of reasons; I punctured twice (Michelin Lithion Tyres new in January - hopeless - not the tyre it was previously at all !) Andrew's freehub developed a less than re-assuring noise and we could see the wet weather closing in! Still, 53 miles for us, so 30+ from the clubrooms - we really only got wet from Paisley on the way back!

Thanks to all for the company again.

Iain