Saturday 16th February

Iain Cowden

Great Boyd - see you in the morning!

Sorry for the late post - a few folk indicated last week that to-morrow was a non-starter for them, but I am expecting at least four including Boyd and I.

So if there are any folk still thinking/swithering about it, there's the option of company for a Saturday run if you fancy it.

Iain

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another excellent, but damp run. Just four of us this morning - Iain, Kenny, Bill and myself. Track to Glengarnock, back road to Dalry and then up onto the Largs road, down Haylie, up Brisbane Glen, Whinhill, over to pick up the track again at Auchenbothie. 61 miles for me, with 3188 ft of climbing.

Aye, another good day on the bike despite it being a bit colder and damper than anticipated.

We were happy to make it a non-stopper given the conditions, tho' needless to say it was quite dry by the time I reached Glasgow! Just over 84 miles for me (and I knew it)!

Thanks to all for the company - will post again midweek for a run next Saturday.

Iain