2nd Jan Run

chung

• Life Members

Hi there,

Happy New Year everyone!

A bit late to post but thought I'll go out tomorrow for a run, if anybody is interested please post your intention to come. If no takers then I'll just head out on my own, thanks!

Proposed route is:

Clubroom - Bowfield - Lugton - Stewarton - Part Moscow circuit - A77 - Whitelee Wind Farm - Eaglesham - Newton Mearns - Neilston - Johnstone

40ish miles I think give or take. 9.00am clubroom start.

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Graeme, it's only a bit of rain!

Richard, hope to see you soon!

Andrew, I'll see you at the clubroom tomorrow. I'll PM you my mobile just in case!

Thanks for the reply guys & best wishes in the coming year.

Chung

• Life Members

What a s**t start to the year, got to the Hurlet and my rear mech plate snapped in half just as I pedal off after the traffic lights. The chain was all mangled up around the cassette, horrible sight! Not even my magic zip ties can sort this mess out. Only option was to call my wife to rescue me.

Sorry Andrew & Charlie for the mishap, I hope you still managed to get out for a run. The weather seems to be improving. That's my bad luck for the year done, nothing but goods ones from now on!

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chung

Hope your luck improves. Andrew and I nearly followed your route. we gave eaglesham a miss and continued along a 77 to Newton mearns. good run but too many hills Chung. flat route for me on Sunday. Andrew thanks for company and look forward to seeing you on Sunday

• Life Members

Thanks Charlie & Andrew, glad you guys had a good one.

You're good on the hills anyway Charlie, early training for Majorca started for you then ;-)

I've just spent £80 on a new rear mech & chain to make my bike road worthy again. At present I have no bike to ride, I just hope the stuff gets here before Friday.........booooo! Well, at least I'll get new gears for the year.

Cheers