Track Coaching 14th

Guest EPCC

Hi All

This is likely to be the last one, i will not be attending as last week was too hard ( only kiding ) eating curry and possibly drinking a couple of sherberts

So if you are going please get there early to get a bike

I would just like to thank all those that have turned up over the summer thats allowed me to get my track coaching qualification out of the road and now looking forward to coaching on the velodrome.

Also thanks for tthe feedback both negative and positive, my coaching plans out of the track would be to try and get level 2 road and TT and then move to level 3 performace coaching. So will be looking for more lab rats

On that point the club have decided to go for one two hour session once per month, that will be a coach led session so hopefully will seee you all there.

Note keep an eye on the velodrome web site for accreditation sessions, the good thing most oy you will not need to may session prior to accreditation ( needed to ride on your own without a coach on the track )