Local knowledge

Jodyc

Hello everyone,

Hope Christmas was good and a happy New Year has been had so far by all.

I am looking for any recommendations for some Work to be done on my bike, I got new bars for Christmas and would like them swapped over and while the levers are off get new cables etc fitted. I had thought of doing this myself but for some reason the gears scare me :shock:

I also got a Ribble frame at Christmas and I'm starting to get parts together for this so I will need a shop/mechanic when the building starts.

I know there are plenty of shops out there but I was looking for recoomendations as to who/ where is good(live in Renfrew) and also I would rather give money to someone who is associated with the club than a complete stranger or a big company.

Thanks Jonathan

Hey Mark,

It's always good to hear from someone who has used them and also the fact it's a ribble too. Quite sad I know but I'm actually getting quite excited about getting it built up :grin: just need ribble to get the 105 groupsets back in stock :shock:

Hopefully be on it soon

Jonathan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I opted for a short trip in to see Willie and my bars were replaced on my Scott and the groupset arrived for the Ribble and this has now been fully assembled. Took the Ribble out for a couple of hours today and must say I am very impressed.

Just need to keep getting out and get the miles in, hopefully do both bikes some justice Oh ya dancer !

Thanks Jody