Lots of spares from the Jets

• Committee

The Jets have built a bike and a half Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer ! out of kind donations from club members and Willie at Q bikes.

We now have a box of surplus stuff that might be great for your fixie project or as spares for your winter bike.

All proceeds to club funds to help our young riders. I suggest a minimum fiver per thing and I will offer free delivery to anyone on the M8/A737/my house corridor.

(Ian Cowden contributed a nice seatpost but I can't find his email/PM. Ian, would you like it back?)

Here goes, remember all £5 minimum! Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

(Sizes/spec in good faith but you need to check)

Rear derailleur: Shimano RSX, lacks cable locking nut (about 2p worth) but otherwise excellent condition. :rockband

Chainset: Shimano 600 FC 6400, 53/39, 172.5mm cranks, I presume 8 speed.

Chainset: Shimano FC 6207, RH only so good for chainrings (52/40) and bolts.

Alloy stem: vgc, 110 mm, steerer one and a quarter inch, bars 26mm. Cool black finish, very fast stem. Probably Flemish.

Front brake: alloy, no name, short drop, sticky qr cam but barrel adjuster fine (unlike the three I have thrown out)

Front brake: Tiagra 4400, no nut, no pads

Rear brake: Tiagra 4400, no pads or nut, otherwise a complete bargain. You can buy nut and pads for about six quid :rockband

Road cleats, Shimano, mint but missing one fixing bolt, so what, you just re-use the old ones. Minimum tenner for these 'cos I want them. :icon_yes

Cassette: vgc, Miche for Shimano 8 speed, 12-21, all spacers and lock ring. Be the envy of your friends and meet interesting new people Gawn, gie's a kiss.

BB: Campy, 111mm, 68 mm, English thread, very smooth and lovely, dunno what gruppo but a touch of Italian class.

BB: Shimano, 123mm (?for triple), in the world famous UN52 model as fitted to 99% of all bikes in the world

BB:Shimano 6500, 109.5, no bolts, rare and exotic Octalink version. Come with me to the Casbah.

BB: UN53, 115mm, even more common than UN 52

Seatpost: no name alloy special, bit clunky but absolutely fine for a hack bike 27 mm od, 200mm long.

Quill stem drilled for barrel adjuster for centrepull brake. Expander bolt present. As used by Bernard Hinault :icon_redbounce to win the TdF. Letter of authenticity will be provided. :icon_yes . Would polish up lovely for your retro project.

PM me or post here please.

Bidding wars welcome

Alan