Main Bunch November 20th Run

Guest EPCC

Another brill day on the razor blade! Monster bunch, felt a bit like speed dating on wheels. Nice climb even though this mountain goat has creaky knees at the moment, felt like I was missing a clooven hoof. Unfortunately Paul C and I were reminded of what riding in the rain feels like - been so long since the last time. Cafe stop was fine thank you. More of the same next week please.

M

• Committee

Also big mention due to Lewis, aged 14, who took time off from his track racing schedule to stick it to the old guys on a fastish 60 miler. :shock:

He would have been first to top of hill climb if he hadn't slipped on grassy verge.

The important thing is he stuffed his dad on the climb! Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Just waiting for Martin's excuses....

Nice one Lewis.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run today. Really enjoyed it, and Corrie caff's scrambled eggs hit the spot.

No excuses needed (or any use :shock: ) at being beaten to the top of the climb by the better (trained, fitter, lighter) guy.

Still, mine wasn't the only scalp he took ;-)

Looks like the NextGen Mulhooligan project is going alright. At roughly 65 door to door it was his longest run to date, and I think it maybe showed at the end. He might have taken the 30 into Bridge of Weir but I did manage to take the Col de Horsewood for the first time in I don't know how long!

Won't be out for the next few weekends. Off to Ghent, Manchester, Mull and then Manchester again. We'll try to get out for one more before Christmas and then be regulars in the new year.

Cheers

M