Jim Daly’s Biking Kit

• 2023 Subscriptions

All,

As some of you might know, I met up with Jim’s brother Dan a few weeks ago and he asked me (well us – JWCC) to sell all of Jim's bike kit on behalf of the Daly family. I currently have it all at home and between myself and some club/committee members we have been through it all and come up with our best estimate of a true market value sale price for everything.

To this end, I intend to start putting items for sale on The Bunch at the weekend, with the idea that everything will be strictly on a first come, first served basis and initially for JWCC club members only. The main items are 4 bikes, 1 frame and some wheels, which will be advertised individually.

There are lots of small items of kit (bottle cages, stems, saddles, computers, pedals, lights, wheel bags, tools, forks, bars etc) that I intend to sell at a “jumble sale†event at the club rooms (as photographing, describing, advertising everything separately could take forever). I’ll probably do this on the same morning that we are all helping Ian McGinty tidy up the clubrooms, but will confirm.

If kit doesn’t sell through The Bunch, then I will put it on Braveheart and then eBay etc.

Cheers,

Ramsay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Now that a good few people are going to be at the club rooms on Saturday morning (8th at 09:00), I will bring along all the bits and pieces of kit that are for sale.

Below is an approximate list of what is for sale (unless posted separately, which I'll bring along as well):-

- 3 stems of various sizes

- Saddle

- Seat posts

- Various bars, tri bars etc

- Various bottle cages

- Mud guards

- Cycle computers

- Heart rate monitor straps

- Bike lights

- Various bike tools

- Various wheels (mostly track/fixed)

- Large variety of nearly new track/fixed cogs and a couple of lock rings.

- Variety of chainrings

- Taper fit Campag Record crankset (170mm)

- Shimano sealed BB

- Various tubes

- Various new brake blocks

- Padded wheel bags

- 3 pairs of crank bros egg beater pedals

- 41 CO2 canisters (non threaded, 16g)

- 2 pairs of flat pedals with clips and straps

etc....

Once all the work is finished, I set everything out for all to see.

Cheers,

R