Deal of the week

My deal of the week for someone is:

Unique Voucher Code: MFM-XMAS2010

Because we're feeling in the festive spirit, we've decided to give you a voucher to get £5 off when you spend £30 in your next purchase here at myfavouritemagazines.co.uk!

Why not buy a present for a friend or family member or even just treat yourself to a magazine subscription this Christmas?

Simply enter your unique voucher code in the box when you reach the checkout.

Click here to continue shopping

Voucher redeemable against credit card/debit card subscription purchases over £30 at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk only. Valid until 31st January 2011. Use subject to our Terms & Conditions. Valid for use on a single transaction when the total order value is £30 or over. Only one voucher code can be used during a single purchase. No cash value. Promoter: Future Publishing Limited, 30 Monmouth Street, Bath BA1 2BW. Company Number: 200885

Oh, and I forgot to say, that if you do subscribe to a magazine why not sign up with www.easyfundraising.org.uk first and support your charity/cause. They will give £2.50 to your charity if you take out a subscription at My Favourite Magazines. If your charity is not listed, here have mine

Teen Challenge Strathclyde or better still,

use this link below to set up Johnstone Wheelers to receive extra funds:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/referral/12556

Just paste this unique referral link into your web browser and then register with us. When you use this link, the system automatically recognises that you have been referred by Teen challenge Strathclyde and allocates us referral payments accordingly.

FREE MONEY? WHERE DO I SIGN?!

Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It’s the easiest way to raise money for your group!

34 million people in the UK now shop regularly online. Join easyfundraising and like 1000’s of other organisations, you can earn donations every time one of your supporters makes a purchase on the Web. Sounds too good to be true? Well read on…

So how does it work?

By using the links on the easyfundraising site to visit any of over 2,000 well known retailers, a percentage of whatever your supporters spend with each retailer will be passed to you as a donation.

How much can you raise?

When a supporter spends £100 with M&S online, they’ll raise £2.50 for you. £100 spent with Amazon raises £2.50, whilst £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in your pocket and so on. Some donations can be as much as 15% of the purchase price. Purchasing with well known insurers such as Direct Line, Churchill, More Than and Aviva will generate a one-off donation, sometimes as much as £40!

Which retailers are included?

easyfundraising works with over 2,000 of the best known online retailers, including all the big brand names such as Amazon, Argos, M&S, John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Comet, Boden, eBay, Boots, B&Q, Thomas Cook, Virgin and many, many more. There really is something for everyone!

Hang on…what’s the catch?

No catch. The donation is passed on from the actual retailer as a percentage of the purchase price and doesn’t cost you or your supporters a penny. It’s much cheaper for retailers to sell goods online than in the high street so they’re happy to pass part of the extra profit to your organisation as a donation. So far Teen Challenge Strathclyde has already raised £94.44!

Save money too!

And on top of raising funds for your organisation, easyfundraising is packed full of hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will your supporters be raising donations for you, they’ll be saving money for themselves too. Everybody wins!

Use this link

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/referral/12556

to sign up for free. When you sign up via this link Teen Challenge Strathclyde will receive a thank you from easyfundraising for referring you. Don’t worry, this won’t affect the amount you raise and when you’ve signed up, you can introduce new groups and benefit in the same way.

Remember, easyfundraising is totally FREE to register and use for both you and your supporters.

Thanks – and happy fundraising!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have just picked up a Raleigh Airlite 300 2009 road bike with upgraded wheels for about £150 so I am happy.

I had my eye on a Giant compact road bike and I think you could get yourself a bargain. :lol: Be quick though as the finish is tomorrow just after 10 am!!! Check it out item number 120674847518. No interest yet and the start bid is £150. :smash only done 250 miles.

Seller says: "its small. compact frame. suits height 5ft 6 weight 53 kgs.

If you could provide some bubblewrap with the courier...I have a crazy work week so it would have to be collected next week if courier."

I can arrange a courier to collect for about £20. I am sure the seller can find some packaging if not we caould always send some to them.

Hope someone is interested.

Regards

James