19th December 9.00am

chung

• Life Members

Hi Richard,

How's things with you?

Martin kindly took me out on a cold but lovely snowy morning.

We did some riding on the road but mostly off road, I must say, my MTB skills are pretty sh*t, so had to get off and walk a lot if I remember correctly. But Martin made it more enjoyable with his local knowledge and facts about the places we were pasting, very entertaining. cheers Martin (Paisley has so much past history) Hello, beer !!

Looks like the snow is here to stay for a wee while, so thats why I invested on a pair of MTB shoes to make use of our mountain bike. Maybe have to use it again next week, who knows.

See you on the road! (Or the trails)

Cheers

Chung

• Members

No' bad, ta, Chung. Hope you're good.

My mountain bike skills are nonexistent. Anything technical and I'll be walking, too. I'm just looking for somewhere safe to ride while the weather's like this - hardpack tracks or towpaths; no traffic; something that won't be like a sheet of glass if the temperature's below zero. I quite fancy a ride along the Forth and Clyde canal to Falkirk, but realise that's not much use to Renfrewshire folk. There must be something similar out Johnstone way, though. Open to suggestions.

See you soon.