Drumlanrig Tearfund Challenge 2010

After chatting at the turbo tonite I gleaned that there are a few Johnstone Wheelers taking part in this event.

I did it last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would go as far as to say it was the best event I took part in. If only for the amazing food at half time!

The mileage is up this year and it looks like it will be a good one again,anyway I can offer a space in my auto mobile and a bike rack to someone if they need it. I would offer more space but as my car's output is measured in stitches rather than horsepower, being as it is, powered by a sewing machine. A long distance trip with more than two people luggage et all, can take a long time especially when there are hills involved.

The offer is there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Al Yuill John carrigan Ian mcGinty Kenny Christie Billy Macdonald and myself all ventured south to do the drumlanrig Challenge. Great event and well organised. The feed after the first leg was fantastic. Lots of lovely scenery and some steep climbs. I noticed that Ayrodynamics were well represented and it would be great if next year we could get a big joansin team there.