Sat 15th run - across the water

Al

thinking of jumping on the ferry across to Dunoon.

never done this before. does anyone know a good route and maybe care to join me?

want to do around 60 miles when over there. is Tighnabruaich a good option?

weather is looking pretty bad :-( , but i need the miles for the Bealach in 3 weeks.

al.

hi chung,

i cant do Sunday this weekend, so for me, it needs to be Sat. sorry mate.

big dave is a defo for joining me so i won't be 'billy nae mates' :lol: although would be good to get a few more.

oh and Big Dave and I promise to keep the pace pretty sensible, you know us Bealach boys...super fast..... ;-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'd be up for a trip over the watter on Sunday too. Got another bealach trainee staying over on Saturday night, and thought the otter ferry / whistlefield loop would be ideal for him.

Up for it Chung? Promise to keep it to the tarred roads :grin:

This route is almost bang on 60 (go on Al, you know you want to)

www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=15770

We might ride down to the ferry on Sunday, depending on wine consumption after the JW family do at Miller Street on Saturday. Ian - we could join up with you around that time?

Any other takers?

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Martin,

I assume you mean, if you're sober enough you'll be heading down to Gourock at 8'ish ? That would be good, i'd get you down to the ferry, then do a wee loop round by IBM, up the Whinhill and back home... Hopefully i can get out of work for a couple of hours tomorrow morning, and i'll see you at the Jets family day....

Ian.....

• 2023 Subscriptions
Martin,

I assume you mean, if you're sober enough you'll be heading down to Gourock at 8'ish ? That would be good, i'd get you down to the ferry, then do a wee loop round by IBM, up the Whinhill and back home... Hopefully i can get out of work for a couple of hours tomorrow morning, and i'll see you at the Jets family day....

Ian.....

hi Ian

Planning to leave BoW at 08:30 to catch the 09:30 ferry. Will be heading along the cycle track to Kilmacolm / Port. Meet you at the bridge over Torr Road at half eight if you're up for it?

M