The Sunday Bunches

Frank

Guys,

The past few weeks has seen a poor turnout for the 09:30 run. I don't know if the earlier run is better supported but it seems to me that we would all be better off meeting at the same time, say 09:15. This way, if we get enough people turning up we can still split the runs but should there be a low turnout we can make the most of it.

Whaddayathink???

Frank

• Members

The 9:15am group is splitting into 2 with a beginners 30 miler captained by a different comm. member each week. Plus a 2 1/2 hour group doing steady but hard miles on the back roads.

Both groups welcome anyone to come along and join them, as long as riders are happy to comply with the group leaders instructions/pace setting.

Details will be posted later this week regarding each groups leaders.

Kenny (ex Litespeed)

We are on the winter bikes now so it's taking about an hour and 10 across to the clubrooms which is where the runs go from at 9.15

ss

Hi Simon,

I will see you at the clubrooms, I am crawling at the moment, I am taking the bike over on the car so I will see you at the clubrooms.

Cheers