Sunday 22nd June - 9.30 am Bunch

Lesley Scally

All,

Probably won't be out this Sunday for the normal club run. Some how managed to get myself entered into the Cumbrae TT, (although having seen the weather forecast, I could be tempted to change my mind!!).

Not sure if any of the usual suspects are planning to head out for a run. Audax is also on this weekend which some folks may be doing. Post here if you do intend to go out a 9.30 am so other know and can join you - although by the looks of it you may need a wetsuit.

Cheers,

Lesley

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi

I am going to millport, getting first ferry (9:15) i think gonna do a lap before the TT to check out the course any one else thinking of doing this ?

Gonna get a lift down cause i have my paper round in the morn.

cya

Greg

A big bunch left the clubrooms at 9.30 in blazing sunshine. Factor 15 conditions. ;-)

Now for the truth. I cycled on me tod in pouring rain down the track to Kilbirnie, towards Dalry then over the Hailey Brae and through Largs. Up Brisbane Glen, down to Port Glasgow and through Bishopton. Georgetown road was closed so I went towards Paisley, past the airport, took the A737 for a mile to the Linwood turnoff then into Paisley before turning on the Johnstone Road and up the cycle track.

Once the rain reached the skin, I actually enjoyed it. :-o

Must be a first for anyone returning from Largs to Johnstone via Paisley?

Dennis