sunday 13 th 09.00ers (thirty ish milers)

ianfsimmet

:uzi Off at nine with david,john,stephen, greg, bill and ian,.....to lochwinnoch via track then up johns hill on b786 to south newton cut off. a great wee road with good surface to join b788 and up to west dougliehill rd then over to auchenbothie road.Much jostling on those hills but as i was never at the front or even in the flying trio, :oops: i cannot say who was leading , but young greg was flying (must be that cadet camp stuff that's doin it) :smash . stephen and john along with david put in some great efforts while bill and I played a sweeping roll should anyone fall back. :-? left turn onto port glasgow rd and then right onto Cloak rd(white post rd)to the t junct turning right towards south end of Finlaytone estate. right turn and onto gleddoch house ....still no cafe stops :angryfire left turn onto bishopton rd and to the georgetown rd to houston where ian bill stephen and john turned right towards johnstone while the remainder now including allan who caught up with the bunch at houston end of georgetown rd, Oh ya dancer ! carried on via houston village presumably to the clubrooms.??or was it a covert Hello, beer !! cafe stop ???? :rockets...great run in brill weather with stunning views and great company,, thanks all. :grin: