Fred Witton challenge

Darryl Gunson

• 2024 Subscriptions

Hi Scott

that's you, me and Marco. Entry not available until Jan, so another thing for folks to chew over during Xmas Hello, beer !!

I'll certainly have a go at block booking for a JWCC raiding party 8-)

I notice I haven't got into Bealach though :roll: , so I'll have to be even quicker for the Fred W.

cheers

Darryl

• 2023 Subscriptions

Darryl

I just watched the trailer link you posted at the start of this thread. I'm sure the guy in the the white jersey with black polka dots near the end of the video is the iron man guy from Edinburgh who crunched our legs in Girona. He looked like even he was finding it tough :shock::shock::shock:

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• Life Members

Morning Chaps,

I 'm in too, only for the long one, better get the accomendation sorted then.

Any one else in the Bealach? Last time we had about 10 J Wheelers in the event, looks like we will get more this year.....how about a count?

Come on Frank, Tony, Mick, Simon, Dougie, Martin & Jim & all yous who did it last time, did yous get in?

By the way chaps, do yous have a link to the Fred Whitton Challenge?

Cheers

P.S I can never get the damn bananas and happy faces to work.

Chung

Looks like I'm in the Bealach again. No christmas pud then.

I will be climbing one of them big mountains on the Sunday if anyone wants to join me.

I did the Fred Whitton last year ( well most of it, my freewheel seized at the start so I had to keep pedalling downhill as well :smash , so reckon I could be excused taking a short cut :uzi )

I think entries open 7th January ( you cannot download a form till then) and to get in you will have to get the form 1 min after midnight and post it immediatly. its an awsome ride with some scary decending

• 2 weeks later...