Winter training at the clubrooms

kat1

• Members

Hi All,

now's the time for some indoor training to strengthen and stretch the bits that don't get much use during the cycling season.

I'm not sure what happened last year but this year we plan to arrange the clubrooms for circuit training and/or turbo training, depending on your fancy. We've got some new equipment plus the usual torture machines to hand. This can be held on a Tuesday or a Thursday so I'd like a show of hands to see what suits the majority best.

It's well worth while as I'm sure anyone who does some off-season strength training can testify and you get to hang out with your clubmates!

• Members

Well, the first circuit training will be on Tuesday 24th at 7pm.

It's up to you how you do it. In past years we have completed a warm up then spent 1 minute on each 'exercise' and gone round the hall 2 or 3 times but some prefer to miss out some exercises (injuries, pain, etc!) and some people do 1 circuit then sit on a turbo for a while. Fully flexible and you can see to yourself as you wish.

There is a common worry that George (army major Hamilton) may do a group warm-up but that has yet to be confirmed.............