Sunday Training Ride 13th May 10am

• 2 weeks later...

Another good training ride today with Marc. Full on 2-up TT mode from the start...we kept a fast pace to largs then onto the head wind where pace slowed down but we were still working hard and kept it going...no mucking around, no stopping and eating snacks on the go...just like Arran :grin:...we managed to average just under 22mph.

Thanks for the company Marc. If we can get a couple more out would be  good...I dont mind solo rides - good charecter building, but its also good to have some wheels to chase sometimes makes you push that little bit harder that makes the difference. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 27/05/2018 at 2:27 PM, Galeb said:

Another good training ride today with Marc. Full on 2-up TT mode from the start...we kept a fast pace to largs then onto the head wind where pace slowed down but we were still working hard and kept it going...no mucking around, no stopping and eating snacks on the go...just like Arran :grin:...we managed to average just under 22mph.

Thanks for the company Marc. If we can get a couple more out would be  good...I dont mind solo rides - good charecter building, but its also good to have some wheels to chase sometimes makes you push that little bit harder that makes the difference. 

Keep posting the rides Galeb. I’m targeting a 50 mile TT on 8 July so these rides would be great. But we are in the middle of the race season... no coffee stops on them.  (but races being Sundays  most, Saturdays are rest days). Renfrew Bunch on a Tuesday will get you a good tempo ride too. Otherwise we are all consigned to Zwift.