Dales Cycles - Wahoo Warrior Weekend

KennyS

All,

Received the following from Dales Cycles

Kenny

------

Good Afternoon

Hope you are well, just a quick email to see if you would be interested in being one of the first clubs to try our new Wahoo Weekend Warrior Event.

The idea behind it is to get 5 club members with possibly 2 clubs per session to come along on a Saturday morning kicking off 9th September for a Wahoo KICKR/Zwift Challenge of who can ride the furthest in 3 mins. We will have a leaderboard with a weekly prize for the winner and we will provide coffee and cakes for the riders. The leaderboard will be updated every second Sat and we will have an award for the overall winners for the year.

If you are interested and could get 5 club members male or female to come along to the event please could you let me know by the middle of next week so we can get some social media coverage going. We will be reaching out to other clubs and your members can then come back to try and stay at the top or other members as word of mouth goes can come in for the challenge too at any time.

It will be a fun event that will start at 9.30 and be over by 11 am so the participants do not need to take too much time out of their weekend to do it.

If you need any more info or if you want to be in the first weekend warrior event please let me know ASAP.

Kindest Regards

Ian Mitchell

Sales Advisor

Dales Cycles Glasgow

0141 332 2705

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Dales have a new challenge a 1 mile hill climb. They are looking for club riders to come and post the fastest time. Good prep for club hill climb championship. Could be a good club night out to see who is best club rider on the vitual climb. Contact Ian at Dales to book a slot some evening .Now the nights are drawing in an opportunity for some late season bragging rights

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've just received an email from my pal Jonathan who works for Dales. They're keen to see some riders from the Joansin have a go at their 1km Zwift hill climb over the next few weeks. I believe there's a prize for the fastest rider overall (and at the very least you're likely to get some coffee and cake out of it!) :)  Post up here or email Ian at Dales for more info: [email protected]

Cheers!