Easy Monday rides

wiggowanabe

Hi I'm a new/ returning member since I crashed out a couple of years ago on my first 30miler ride. Trying to get back into it this year. Wondered if anyone goes out on a Monday that I could join in with who is just out for a slow ride. I plan to return to 30milers once got some fitness/ miles in legs.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Myself and a couple of others often go out early in the week, Mondays and Tuesdays as I have them off work. The rides are always of an easy enough pace and we never miss a cafe stop. We will always welcome more company and I can post up if I am planning a Monday ride and you can join up.

Gerard

• 2023 Subscriptions

Weather looking good for Monday (22/2) after a wet weekend.  

We often meet on the cycle track behind Amaretto's in Bridge of Weir at 10:00 for weekday rides, but happy to meet at another time and place if that doesn't fit with you.  Any other takers for some gentle miles and a cafe stop?

Graham.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Options, with round trip distances from BoW, could include:

Lochwinnoch, from 13 miles upwards depending on route.

Erskine Garden Centre, from 15 miles upwards.

Stewarton, 40 miles

Largs, 50 miles

Maybe best to stick to one of the shorter options and add in extra miles when we see how we get on.