Wednesday 21st September - 2up 7.5 TT - Club Championship -

Wednesday 21st September - 2up 7.5 TT - Club Championship - Georgetown - 6.45pm

We will be Riding with the Glasgow Road Club in these events so please be prompt. Can Riders looking for partners please post also 2upp pairs post to.

Note: Can people coming with cars please park in the industrial estate and not near MOD gates just remember the state of alert the country is in after the London bombings. So don't give them the excuse to stop us racing. See quote from last week.

"" On a more serious note it seems that there may be trouble ahead as the police arrived at the end of the event. Although they did not approach any of us they had a word with the guy in the MOD place as we were leaving. I can only imagine it had something to do with the (attended) cars parked at their entrance ""

I hope to be along but have to get a lift.

Campbell

Steve

Will not be riding 2upp with you have got rid of the crutches and down to 2 walking sticks.

Do we have a volunteer for time keeping tonight please show your self and sign up thanks

"Claire MAY be able to time keep - she is still a bit sore and has a cold - i beleave me and big all are riding this together"

Also 2up pairs let us know to.

Campbell

Ps I will not be there to night still hoping around and cant drive never mind riding a bike, so have a good time last mid week TT. Watch for the new season mid week outdoor training Glengarnock starting also indoor circit training in the hut November / December