The Bunch - Maintenance

AllanC

Dear Members,

Further to discussions with our website and Bunch forum host, Big Front Door, we intend to upgrade the software used to host The Bunch over the weekend of 25th July 2014.

This upgrade will bring JWCC up to the latest, most secure version of the software.

Downtime will be limited to about 30 minutes and the upgrade will be conducted well out of business hours at a typically quiet period. A more detailed schedule will be made available nearer the time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Allan

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Dear members,

Big Front Door plan to undertake the upgrade to The Bunch forum at 10am on Sunday 27th July, at which time most members will be out on club runs.

The forum will be down for about 1 hour, with a full back up being taken prior to the upgrade being applied. All existing threads will remain and all login details will remain the same.

I will advise upon successful completion of the upgrade.

Thanks

Allan

[email protected]

Dear Members, 

The upgrade to The Bunch forum was performed successfully at just after midnight on Saturday. With no users on-line at midnight, Big Front Door decided to bring forward the upgrade to minimise impact on our members.

Furthermore, our site was moved to a new host server to resolve intermittent availability issues that occurred over the last couple of days. 

We are now running on the latest and most secure version of IP Board software. You should not notice anything different with this new version, but should you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]

Regards,

Allan