30 milers 28th July

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

How's about clubhouse, Bishopton, West Ferry, Port Glasgow, Kilmacolm, Lochwinnoch and back to Johnstone. Yes, that does include Clunie and Johnshill, but we can stop at Castle Semple for tea, coffee, oxygen or whatever.

I reckon that's about 35 miles or so.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I think with the potential for a couple of newbies coming along, the shorter run is less likely to intimidate. One thing I forgot to mention though, 09:00 kickoff at the clubhouse.

Another day for the haylie.

• 2023 Subscriptions

For those that turned up, thanks. Thomkirk, sorry mate, either we missed you or you missed us. Both of us left the clubhouse at about 9.15 and had quite a pleasant, although moist 38 miler in a shade over 3 hours, which is pretty decent, given that the other guy has never been out with a group. (Can 2 really be called a group?) Hopefully he'll be back next week.

I however, will not be out next week as I will be working.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not from me, I'm working, and if I wasn't, I quite like the look of the intermediates run. If you've got a route in mind, post it up in the usual way. :)