Renfrew Bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Anyone know if the Renfrew bunch has kicked off, and time of departure?

PMcD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul ,

Not heard or seen anyone so far but i dont think it would do any harm if you where to start from this tuesday or even thursday???

I plan to do Time trial down the George tn rd tuesday and wednesday GRC.

I am off on holiday as from friday for a week so i would join the Bunch if its on this thursday.

Let me know and i will join in.

Marky Van Whitehead , Darryl, you not up for a renfrew bunch this thursday?

Stevie B.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• 2024 Subscriptions

Not me man. Saving meself for the weekend!

Paul

I have planned to meet Euan in Renfrew at the usual place at 6:30 on Thursday night - don't know if you know him, he was out with the Anniesland bunch.

Anyway, see you out there if you decide to go.

Derek

WEE EUAN POPE???

S.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Derek

Thanks for reply - unfortunately I will not be out this Thursday but should be out next week.

Stevie - have a good one in Italia, don't forget your carbon legs.

PMcD

Aye Stevie, wee Euan Pope got himself a new road bike!

See you if your out.

Derek