Wed17th

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

I had thought about it but im a bit wary - i didnt do any sprint events in the accreditation nor have i been to the DST sprint nights so i feel a bit out my depth. I cant even do the basic stuff like track stands!

btw was speaking to Kevin Stewart the other day he was saying it the events are going to be dependent on the numbers. If alot enter then it will likely be some Keirins, if the numbers are fewer then other events.

Well that was a fun night, a flying 200 first to seed everybody - standard 2 lap wind up to the flying lap, then onto a match sprint ladder which was basically mostly races of 3 riders , with the winner being promoted a race, 2nd staying put and 3rd being demoted. (Although they just kind of made it up on the 3rd round).

So, flying lap, and then 3 match sprints against slightly different people each round. Hopefully see more of the regulars out to play next time, ended up just me, Paul and Euan from the jets. It is great fun tho, get along and try it!