Livestrong bands

Peter Abraham

The soft toy shop across from the enterance to Johnstone train station are selling Livestrong bands at £2 a piece. She says she has plenty, but will order more as they are selling well.

She also says that she will order in the Livestrong Jnr bands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

official YELLOW livestrong bands are sold for £1 from all Trek and Nike outlets or direct from LAF.

I have my doubts about any other outlets. prices and colours.

support cancer victims and not fraudsters....

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• Members

If the shop is Growlies then they will be offishell bands , the owners are honest reliable and "friends of the fur " anyone who is a teddy bear fanatic has to be a decent person . seriously I worked with one of the owners and she is a genuine person who wouldnt deal in dodgy goods.

So why 2 quid?

• Members

Handling charge? do you know how much it costs to feed a shop full of over a thousand bears ;-) It is a business after all and its a lot cheaper than ebay prices!!!!!!

• Members

all money collected goes to cancer victims....not a percentage....owners may be okay but i don't think highly of anyone trying to profit at all from the bands popularity....£1 or not at all.....my own opinion only

Do what i did and buy it direct from the LAF website and pay the money to a cause direct.

Exactly dougie why should you pay 2 quid for a band ????

They are making money of that no doubt.

It costs next to nothing to buy a bag of ten , checkit out on his webiste.

the only problem is that it takes 5-7 weeks before you get the order.

I bought mine on the 20th of february and got the bag on the 19th march.less time than what it says.

Well worth the wait and you know that the cash is going direct to the foundation.

This is only my opinion! :!:

Stevie B.

Do you have 1 Smithy?

• Members

i have bought a few but have given them all away to friends and family :grin:

I have a found a guy down south selling Livestrong Bands, until now i have bought about thirty from him, the price is £3, He pays the LAF $1 for the cancer charity and the rest of the money goes to "Children With Brain Tumour Charity" he doesn't even charge a handling charge!!!

His name is Mark Cherry, his son suffered from a Brain Tumour and he now raises money for the charity in various ways, If you like i will order the bands for you ar contact him yourself, he has offered me a deal in the past for ordering a quantity but i have refused (£3 not bad for a good cause) he also has a website (see below)

E mail- [email protected] WEB- (i will post later)

Cheers

Sean.

WEB Site www.markcherry.com

have a look

Cheers

Sean.

P.S £3 includes postage and packaging.

or try this one-

http://www.wearingyellow.co.uk/

Cheers

Sean.

i've heard a lot about these things. What do they do?

i now have one youth and three adult Livestrong Bands in stock!!