PR

Stevie Blom

I heard our PR man Neil Mcdougal is unwell..

Is anyone recording the clubs rd / TT results for the papers.....

Neil i hope all is well mate and get well soon.

Stevie B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Members

Neil will be going into hospital soon for a wee op on his eyes, plus his internet connection at home is down. Therefore he would welcome any assistance with publicity at present. He is still awaiting a list of contacts from Jim Brogan for local newspapers and this should be first action for any willing helpers. If we have a volunteer riders can send all details to them for submission on a weekly basis including results of confined races.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

I've now managed to get contact details for The Extra.

I'll have a shuftie through and send them a list of recent results for the guys at the Club and send them off.

At the moment I still don't know when I'm going into hospital but it should be within the next month or so.

Hopefully I should only be laid up for a couple of weeks but getting back out may take a bit longer.

Can I ask that if anyone is racing if they can drop me some details about the race and placings etc either by PM or e-mail to [email protected]

Nice1 Neil i hope all goes well.

Take care !

Stevie B.