Sun 28th

Guest George

• 2023 Subscriptions

It rained, and it rained and it rained some more! There was a bunch of 8 all with mudguards; Ian, Billy, Ross, Richie, Greg, Hugh, Tom and myself. We headed down the cycle path then over to Largs from Kilbirnie. Ross' bike was a shining beacon of light! This made Ian angry so after Das Bagelhausen he broke Ross' mudguard. Big learning point was coming out of BB and discovering a puncture. From now on should send out a reconnoiter before leaving aforementioned BB to stand in the cold! Nice brisk pace up the coast then up over the Clune. Hugh was undesputed KoM today! Picked up cycle track and back home before 1-30. Great day, awful singing! See you next week :-))

• 2023 Subscriptions

as noted by others it was a bit wet to say the least.sorry to ross for redesigning his bike,if its totald let me know as i have some heavy guage angle iron in the shed that would make a sturdy mud guard to suit your orange dream machine.thanks for keeping the pace steady as i strugled to day.high spirits helped along the coast with the singing.

see you next week