Track Coaching

Guest EPCC

Hi

Taster sessions are being run at Bella 1800 to 2000 on Friday Nights

Could those who are going please post if you need a bike as we now have access to SC bikes as well

Also post if you are going

taster sessions are open to all beginer through to Intermediate all skills are transferable to the boards so should make acheving acreditation easier

Have requested at least 4 bikes so bring suitable clothing helmet and pedals

If you can't get your pedals of wear trainers as some of the bikes have flat pedals and toe straps

If its dry I hope to be at meadow bank if not will see you at bella

FYI

The coach for tonight is our west of Scotland development officer Craig

So enjoy

It will be running for another few weeks at least hopefully to run them up to September or when light becomes an issue

Anybody else up for it it's fun honest

• Members

Aye, I was doing flying laps on Tuesday morning, trying to dust off the cobwebs. I'm eager to get through for the track league, but it hasn't been easy this year, between work and the weather. Not going to make it for the next two Tuesdays, but hopefully sometime after that, before the end of the season. That gives you a fortnight to get accredited, Billy! :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Myself and Carol turned up and Craig lent us a couple of bikes. We spent about an hour getting used to fixed gear etc although Carol was abit hesitant and she didn't like the fact there are no brakes!! Craig was already coaching a Glasgow group by this time so we received good help and advice from a David who used to hold the Scottish 10mile TT record some years ago. Takes abit getting used to especially the starting and stopping but a worthwhile trip and the weather was dry. More should give it a go.

David

Well done you two the question is are you coming back next week

I should be there to get coached as I have done my 6 sessions and will let the others get some sessions in