Paulo turn coat Mcskimming..........

Stevie Blom

was round at pauls last night and he wants to return his clubkit!

whats best to do in this situation?

Do we keep this as spare for the clubs use or does anyone else need clothing that they have not asked for?

he has all size 5

shorts

longs sleeve top

gillet

let me know and i will get it from him asap.

Stevie

p.s. his pc has been down for a few days so thats why he has been out of contact.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevie Im looking for a long sleeve jersey ( how much )

thanks Harry

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• Members

Paul can hand back kit or sell it to highest bidder its his to do what he likes with. If Paul donates it to club any money raised from its re sale would go to roof fund.

Stevie - harsh heading of this topic :roll:

Its a harsh heading but i know his pc is in bits so its a chance to wind him up when he cant do anything about it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

All in good faith :lol:

Harry i will let Paul know and he can decide if he wants to hand it back or hand it over to the highest bidder like kenny says.

Stevie b.

Well, hallawrerr china! .Can i come out of the corner now sir?

Harry my friend the kit is yours....I should be out an about tonight,I'll drop it into the clubhouse ...tues 17th.