Social Ride Sun 6th May 0915

Tony

Hi Folks

I propose doing this route or a variation of it:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/939462

...it is 48 miles but can be easily extended for those who want to do some extra miles. See my suggestion below.

Just before we come to Neilston we approach a T-junction (Kingston Rd). To do some extra miles, go left towards Dunlop instead of right into Neilston. If you go left you will eventually come out onto the Dunlop-Stewarton Road and can then double back up towards Lugton and home via the Braes/Bowfield. All this will add a good 12 miles or so on to the basic route as depicted in the map link. We can discuss this on the day and, if necessary, stop briefly at the crucial T-junction to see if anyone wants to split at that point.

Thanks

Tony

• Life Members

Tony,

Looks & sound like a good run given the weather was so glorious.

Sorry I couldn't join you, legs a bit sore after Drumlanrig on Saturday.

The 2 young chaps were from the Largs runs a couple of weeks ago when we rescued them from being a bit lost over the Brisbane Glen.

Obviously, I didn't do a very good job in selling the club to them as there were 3 of them at the time. :grin:

I told them your runs usually involve cleaning your bike after wards, but of course your good looks & charm will make up for it. Hello, beer !!

P.S I not posh enough to live in Giffnock, it's Newton Mearns Tony. :lol:

Cheers