Sunday Intermediate Run 25th March 0915

Tony

Hi Folks

here is my proposed route for Sunday:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/939462

48 miles, 3317ft of climbing. No cafe stop. Back in Johnstone by 1245-ish I would think.

Incidentally - I'm happy to "facilitate" by posting the route, but I'm also happy for someone else to do it, so if anyone wants to do something a bit different, speak up. (Mary and I were discussing this last week, I think she might be doing the route for next week.)

Thanks

Tony

Hope you all have a good run on Sunday ... the route I mentioned to Tony covers the same broad route/distance as the one he has proposed for this week with some variations - including the hill after Uplawmoor that we did last week! - so it may be a bit samey for 2nd April. I would be happy to suggest an alternative for consideration...others will have ideas and, for certain , will be quicker at the "map thingy" than me, so let's see some suggestions - I'm happy to join in with whatever :grin: .

Mary

Hey all,

Not making it tomo :-( been loaded with some cold thing and can't seem to go 5 mins without a caughing or sneezing fit. Working the next few Sundays as well :-( hopefully be out for the georgetown TT's though.

See you all soon

Jonathan

Just 3 bods out today (me, Brian, Boyd) but a brilliant day to be out on the bike. The sun was shining, the birds were twittering, the dalek was glittering....

Still getting the hang of my new Garmin (it's like a toy compared to the old half-brick) but here is the route we actually did:

http://connect.garmin.com/course/863537